quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2016

Name:……………………………………………………………

Write the sentences in the Simple Present:
I ........................................... fast. ( run)
Sheyla ………………………………….honey. ( like)
Peter ………………………………. home by bike. ( go)
They ………………………………….……..soccer. ( play)
We ……………………………………………. English. ( learn)
Sam…..….……………..…………….. the dishes. ( wash)
The boys ……………….…..…………….exams. ( make)
You ………………………………..…..… aloud.( cry)
That bird …………………….……………. high. ( fly)
The girls …………………………………....tango. ( dance)
My cat ………………………..…….……fish. ( eat)
My sisters …………………….……….……cats. ( have)
My brother …………………….……… a dog. ( have)
We ……………….……………………… hot tea. ( drink)
Susy ……………….……………………….. English. ( study)
They …………………….……….……. magazines. ( read)
It ……………………………….….. in Amazon. ( rain)
I …………………………..……. strawberry juice. ( like)
She  …………………………….long letters. ( write)

Peter ……………………………………………….Loren.  ( love )

Nenhum comentário: