segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2016

Adoro trabalhar com música:
Estes exercícios são para listen and complete:

Hello goodbye    by The Beatles
You say ...................., I say .................
You say ..................... and I say go go go, oh, oh no.
You say ................................ and I say ...........................
Hello hello
I don't know why you say ....................................,                     I say ..................,         Hello hello
I don't know why you say ......................................,         I say .................................

I say high, you say low.
You say why and I say I don't know, oh, oh no.
You say ................................... and I say .........................
 hello hello
 I don't know why you say .........................................,
I say ...........................
hello hello
I don't know why you say ........................................
 I say ...........................

Why why why why why why do you
Say goodbye goodbye, oh no

You say ................................and I say ...........................
Hello hello
I don't know why you say ...................................,             I say ..........................
Hello hello
I don't know why you say .........................................
I say ....................................

You say ........................
I say .......................
You say .................................
And I say go go go oh, oh no
You say ..................................... and I say .......................
Hello hello
I don't know why you say ......................................,          I   say .......................................
Hello hello
I don't know why you say .....................................,           I say .......................................
Hello hello
I don't know why you say ....................................             I say .........................., hello



IMAGINE   John Lennon
Imagine there's no ..............................
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only .........................
Imagine all the people
Living for ..............................
Imagine there's no ............................
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no ....................................... too
Imagine all the people
Living life in ...................................
You may say, I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no .........................................
I wonder if you ........................
No need for greed or hunger
A Brotherhood of ..............................
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You may say, I'm a .............................
But I'm not the only one
I hope .......................................... you'll join us
And the world will live as one


Love of my life  by QUEEN

Love of my life, you ...........................me
You ....................................... my .........................................and now you .................................. me
Love of my life, can't you ..................................?
................................... it back, .................................... it back, don't ................................... it away from me
......................................... you don't ......................................... what it ........................................... to me.
(You don’t know it)(It’s allright)
Love of my life don't ............................................. me
You've .......................................... my ..........................................................* and now ............................me
Love of my life, can't you .....................................................?
............................................... it back, .................................................. it back, don't .......................... it away from me
........................................ you don't .................................... what it ................................ to me...

You will ....................................... when this is blown over,
And .................................................'s all by the ..............................................
.......................................... I grow ....................................., I will be ............................... at your ......................... to ..............................................you
How I .......................................love you, I ........................................... love you...
(I still love you)(I still love you, love you, love you)
................................................ back, ....................................................back, don't ............................... it away from me, ................................................... you don't ........................................what it ............................................. to me

Love of my life,
Love of my life...
Uhhh... Yeah....
(Thank you)

hurry  -         remember  -         see  -         blown   -        hurt          -    everything    -         bring   -        way  -  broken    -               when  -             take  -           there -           older  -           heart    -     side  -     because  -              remind    -          leave    -        means  -         desert -         love   –        still    -          know  -       stolen    -   



Nenhum comentário: